Puzzles in Dubai Puzzles in Dubai

It would be better if the player could look at the completed image for a few seconds before switching off to the "You won" panel. Or maybe you could have the "you won" appear in a layer above the picture.

Fantastic FPS Fantastic FPS

It's a good start. Would be more interesting if there were objects to find or other characters to interact with. Eventually I deliberately jumped off the platform and that was sort of interesting.

angry mecahnics catapult angry mecahnics catapult

It's a nice start. There appears to be only two levels--is that intended? It would be nice if the game came with the option of muting that rather monotonous noise it makes.

AnteRoom-Escape AnteRoom-Escape

This is not working. The Instructions do not tell how to navigate in the game. I clicked on a small key to acquire it but then there's no way to move on and try to unlock something. Arrowkeys are not working and if I'm to type in a letter key to navigate I don't konw which one to use.

The Greedy Sponge The Greedy Sponge

nice graphics but arrow keys aren't working

It really looks nice but either the directions in the tutorial need to be expanded or the actionscript is faulty because "shift rows" suggests using the arrow keys but the game is not responding to my arrow keys. Trying to use the mouse to drag rows doesn't work, either.

ivicaa responds:

I am sorry for the confusion. The game is played with the mouse only. You shift rows by clicking right/left of the whole structure. I hope you give it another try.

The Greatest Orb 3 The Greatest Orb 3

Nice

Good job. Graphics are pleasant to look at. The very first few levels are perhaps too easy but it does become progressivly more challenging.

Goldfish Mahjong Goldfish Mahjong

needs work

Not in the least clear how to dump a tile one has incorrectly selected. Very frustrating to try to get rid of the wrong tile. At least the graphics are easy on the eyes- some majong games are a literal eyesore.

zygomaticgames responds:

If you look at the help section of the game, there is a visual help on how to discard wrong tiles! I also explained it in the comments below the game.

Minesweeper: A Space Odys Minesweeper: A Space Odys

suggestion

I like it. It would be nice if it was more like the MS version. That is, it would be nice to have the option to put down a flag on a square if the player thinks it has a mine.

tommyishere4me responds:

You can do that by pressing Space.When you press Space the first time on a node you flag it as a mine,the second time you press you flag it as a suspect mine and the third time you reset the node. Check the instructions ;) .

Crazy Penguin Party Crazy Penguin Party

suggestion

If a game absolutely requires space on a user's computer to be played then a popup that explains that should appear the first time a person hits the "deny" button when the game asks permission to store data on the user's computer.

madness mahjong madness mahjong

it's a start

As someone who has played many versions of online mahjong it seems to me that this is a good start but needs improvement. With traditional mahjong it's clear that certain tiles can be paired but with this version there's no real reason a person would know beforehand that a closeup of the plain face can be paired with the tile that depicts the full figure.