PSIONIC SQUAD (Speed Paint) PSIONIC SQUAD (Speed Paint)

Almost as soon as I hit the play button I got a malware php script trying to tell me what to do with my computer. Coicidence? Unlikely.

stimulating stimulating

Joke may be too subtle for some

I can see the effort you put into this and congratulate you on getting over your shyness. Your English is fine. Don't be surprised, though, if a number of people don't quite get the connection between an individual crab and the astrological sign of "Cancer".

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

A present for you A present for you

Nice.

It's good to see flash on NG that isn't all about gore or sex. The images were nice and the animation was smooth (always nice to see good animation). One question- why couldn't the son give his father both the gift he had brought AND the hug?

Diives responds:

Well, the true is, it was for the twist, and for show the true meaning of Christmas most stronger. if he gives the gift to his father, and the hug, the meaning maybe would not show so strong.

Thanks for the comment :)
Happy christmas :)!

Santa's x-mas Show Santa's x-mas Show

merry xmas to you, too

It's cute. MIght have been better if you stuck with one tune but it was amusing nonetheless.

2009 One Minute Round-up 2009 One Minute Round-up

concise, which is nice

Sound and graphics both of good quality and the content was entertaining. The only way you could have improved it would have been to make a reference to the winning contestant of "Germany's Got Talent" being a Jack Russell dog named Prima Donna (I kid you not). I'd provide a link to the story but someone would prolly have a fit over it.

transforming transforming

nice

Considering that the file size is under 200Kb this is impressive. It could be fleshed out some and made longer- I'd be interested in seeing you do somethig similar with a clear story line.

Definitely Not Beer Definitely Not Beer

Since you seem to want feedback

Assuming that you're trying to approximate reality as closely as possible, you need to move the left arm to a lower layer so that his left hand doesn't pop out between the bottom hem of his shirt and the top of this pants when he walks toward the can.

nal1200 responds:

Yeah, I had totally missed that. Thanks!

crispy bangs crispy bangs

impressive

Good animation, good choice of music (it would be nice to know the origin of the sound file, though). I look forward to see the continuation of this.

CrispyBangs responds:

secret of mana - the oracle

Face Transformer Face Transformer

okay, but...

It would be better if the flash did not loop.

Godless - Hope Dies Last Godless - Hope Dies Last

english subtitles would really help

Someone who can't read German might pick up on the basic gist of this flash, but it would help if there were English subtitles.
(Und, ja, ich lese die deutsche Sprache).

JerUSalem responds:

Yes you are right; Problem is, that it took a very long time to get it done already and it already had it own website (with its own domain), which was hacked and deleted within 2 weeks by people who obviously didn't want the content to be shown to everyone. I hope that newgrounds won't be that easy to hack. It will take a while to get it subtitled but I will try whenever I have time in between.